Last Updated: 15th June, 2023.
Your access to and use of the Furtastic platform is subject to you agreeing to the terms of service found on this page. If you do not agree to these terms, then you are ineligible for an account with us.
Account & Security
By registering for an account, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you do not meet this requirement - you are not eligible to create an account, view gallery contents or otherwise use this platform. By creating an account, you accept and confirm that you meet the minimum age requirement. Accounts found to have been created by people that do not meet this age requirement will be terminated.
- By uploading content to Furtastic, you are granting us a non-exclusive license to store, display and distribute the aforementioned content for the purpose of site functionality.
- If your profile picture, nickname or description contain any form of NSFW content - your profile must be flagged as such.
- Gambling involving any sort of purchase is explicitly prohibited.
- Real photographs or videos of sexual content is explicitly prohibited.
- You must own the copyright to any content you post, or have permission to post the content.
- Content tags must include everything relevant in the submission. Being detailed with tags not only helps users discover your work, but it allows the blacklist to function correctly if you have more contentious content within the submission.
- Content must not contain any form of hate speech or harassment.
- Content must not be misleading.
- Content must adhere to UK law. According to Coroners and Justice Act of April 2009 (c. 2), you may not upload content depicting minors in sexual situations where the minor represents a human child under the age of 18. Sexual situations include nudity, fetishes that may not feature nudity but are created to fulfil fantasies (for example but not limited to: vore, inflation, pregnancy), and explicit sex. This includes photography, drawings, stories, audio or any other medium of content. This rule applies to humanlike characters.
- Content generated by an AI tool must be tagged as #ai, and include the model used and keywords in the submission description.
- Content must not lack artistic merit. You may not upload blank, text-only, or generally unviewable content (through censors, blur or other filters)
- No content promoting or featuring NFTs of any kind is allowed on our platform, as they do not align with our values.
- Tracing, plagiarizing or otherwise passing off the work of others as your own is not allowed. This includes obvious copies of another user's character without permission.
- Content must not be a duplicate of another submission in your gallery.
- You may not upload censored/cropped content to use as advertising for another platform such as Patreon, though offering higher quality/source files is fine.
Termination & Modifications
We reserve the right to terminate an account or modify a profile at our discretion. Examples where this will be done include if an account breaches our terms, or attempts to reserve a nickname for the purposes of attempting to sell it on.
We may occasionally update these terms. Please check them from time to time! You may also receive an email informing you that our terms of service have been changed.
Furtastic as an organisation does not make any guarantees or warranties of any kind, be it express or implied. This includes implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for any particular purpose or any form of non-infringement.